Where are you located?
Full Circle Adult Day Center is located in southeast Norman near Lindsey and SE 12th Ave. Our address is 1304 Lindsey Plaza Drive.
How much does it cost?
Costs are kept as low as possible and we accept DHS, Advantage, VA benefits, and private pay. Scholarships are available to those who qualify. While Medicare does not cover this type of care, some long-term care policies do.
How do I know if my loved one is a good candidate for adult day care?
- Dad’s health or physical problems are keeping him from enjoying life.
- Mom’s becoming so isolated. She doesn’t get out much and rarely spends time with her friends.
- My wife is forgetting things more and more.
- My husband needs extra help to regain abilities he lost because of a stroke.
- Dad doesn’t seem to be eating right or taking his medications properly.
- Mom used to be so particular about her appearance. Now she just doesn’t care anymore.
- My husband spends his days watching TV and napping. Then he doesn’t sleep well at night.
- We promised we’d always take care of each other, but it’s getting harder and harder.
- I worry about mother when I’m at work and she is home alone.
- Caregiving is wearing me out, and I don’t know where to turn for help.
If any of these situations sounds familiar, adult day services could be the perfect care solution for you and your family.
How do I get started?
Please call us and arrange a short visit with a staff member to determine that our services are going to meet your needs. Then, you will need to complete the Trial Day Form and bring it to your visit.
Can I come to a caregiver meeting even if my loved one doesn’t attend Full Circle?
Any community member is welcome to attend either of our caregiver support groups. For more information, please call 405-447-2955.
Can I bring my family member every once in a while, when I need a break, or does he/she have to come all the time?
We do not offer drop in service; however, through years of experience, we’ve found that the member experiences better wellness when they attend on a regular basis, at least 2 days a week. Not only does this provide continuity and structure for the family member, but it also allows him/her to establish a relationship with the staff and other members.
Can I stay with my family member while they’re at Full Circle?
We prefer that family members do not stay with the member. Our services are based on respite care for family members and independence for the members.
Does my loved one have to be there all day?
We ask that all members attend at least 6 hours per day in order to receive the maximum benefit of our program. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm.
Do you provide transportation?
Full Circle does not currently provide transportation services; however, we can provide you with information on available options.
Are you open on weekends?
Full Circle is now offering services one Saturday per month. Reservations are required and payment is due at time of service.
Do you provide meals?
We offer a light breakfast from 7:30am-9:30am. Lunch is served at 12pm with a snack at 3pm. We can accommodate most dietary needs.